Saturday, April 26, 2008

Govenment Job Process

The govement, id fight the "man" but then i wouldn't be employed, or have food, or have a place to buy food. damn the "man".
Speaking of;
PROGRESS REPORT; ie, an excuse not to be working on it.


Here are two frames of how its looking

Photobucket

Photobucket

My rig at the MRC im using, i heart it.

Photobucket

I took a photo of one of the buildings after a days animation. i likes it. waiting for the bus has finally done something for me.

Photobucket

Me totally working.

Photobucket

Anywho, i get the music tomorrow, huzza! and it should be done by friday with one or two weeks to do post-production. though it looks like i gotta work 12 hours a day next week to get it done! weeeee! i hate my life! I hate lettuce by itself!

cya round killer clowns.