Friday, July 31, 2009

Posh mall

THEME DAY: NIGHT • Considering the fact that Metro Manila has a large number of malls, I guess it was inevitable that I would show one for a City Daily Photo theme day. Greenbelt 5 is located at the Ayala Commercial Center in Makati City. I haven't explored it yet but I hear that most of its shops are those of international luxury brands and top Filipino artists and designers. Much too upscale for me. But I also hear that many of its restaurants are fantastic so we just might go there one of these days anyway.

Greenbelt 5

I think it's more correct to describe this as an evening shot since the sky is still light even though the sun had set. But evening or night, I think we're going to see a lot of great photos from City Daily Photo bloggers around the world. Click here to view thumbnails for all participants.