Saturday, January 23, 2010

French Historicals 'Oh la la! Challenge 2010

I am really excited about this challenge since most of the books I read are set in England. I have already been looking at some books to read for this challenge...they all look so scrumptious!

The reading Challenge will run from January 1st to December 15th 2010.
~ This challenge is hosted by: Enchanted by Josephine ~

All you have to do is read any Historical Fiction or Non-fiction books based on French history or French historical figures.  Books can also overlap with other Challenges.

Reading Levels:

La Princesse: Read 3 books
La Dauphine: Read 6 books
La Reine: Read 9 books
L’Impératrice: More than 9 book
__________________________________________

My Goal: Level La Princesse

My Progress so Far: (click on the title to read my review)
  1. The Secret Eleanor by Cecelia Holland
  2. Claude and Camile by Stephanie Cowell
  3. Les Miserables by Victor Hugo