Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Hamburg Germany


Good Wednesday Morning to you all. Today, we feature a photograph showing ships in port in Hamburg, Germany. The photograph was taken in the late 1800's. It is a photochrom print, which was a very early version of color photography. 

I am enjoying these old sailing ships this week, and hope you are too. I notice that yesterday the Evil Nate Maas was able to identify the ship in the picture. I found it interesting that people found this so incredible, that many are beginning to question whether Nate is a real person, or a myth I created to keep the blog more interesting. People felt that NO ONE would be able to identify a random ship from a hundred years ago. It is interesting that it was Nate who proposed on Sunday that I was some sort of Evil Genius. Perhaps it was this very post that made people begin to think that I would create the Legend of the Evil Nate Maas. Now Nate will have to perform even more  magnificent feats in order to prove that he exists. Of course, as he does this, people will just think that my scheme is even more diabolical in producing such a mythical figure. So, the bottom line is I am effectively "Erasing" the Evil Nate Maas from existence. Ha ha ha, my little plan is working marvelously. Be sure to vote in this week's poll.