Sunday, February 21, 2010

Suddenly Sunday

Since The Sunday Salon is closed to new members, I am creating my own weekly event of Suddenly Sunday! Feel free to join in the fun, just link back to this blog :)
-------

At this moment I think the title of this post is 100% accurate...how is it suddenly Sunday? I am sitting here typing this post while being very distracted by the Olympics, but it's only on every two years so I guess it's ok to be distracted.

I posted my review for Island of the Swans by Ciji Ware this week and was very excited to follow it up with a great interview with Ciji Ware. You can view the review and interview here: 

My reading has been a little slow this week after being out of town. My baby came down with a cold today, so tomorrow I will probably get caught up on some reading while we sit on the couch watching Disney's Sleeping Beauty, Peter Pan and other classics.


If you have not heard yet, HFBRT just started their newest event: The Secret of the Glass by Donna Russo Morin. This event will run February 21st - 28th. You can check it out on their website: Historical Fiction Round Table. I am really looking forward to all their creative posts!

 Don't forget to enter my giveaway for this month, it ends March 1st: The Boleyn Wife giveaway



Have a great week everyone and happy reading!