Thursday, January 27, 2011

Lauren Willig Reading Challenge

As you all know, Lauren Willig's Pink Carnation Series is a favorite of mine and I have been wanting to re-read through the series for quite some time; well now I have the perfect reason to do so (not that I need a reason to divulge in these fabulous books)! Thanks to Lizzy over at Historically Obsessed, there is a lovely challenge dedicated to this wonderful series, the Lauren Willig Reading Challenge 2011. I had actually thought of hosting a challenge similar to this myself... see how popular this series is! Here are the challenge details:

The Goal:
To read as many books in the series during 2011

The Levels:
Eighth Level: Orchid
Seventh Level: Mistletoe
Sixth Level: Lily
Fifth Level: Jasmine
Fourth Level: Rose
Third Level: Ring
Second Level: Tulip
First Level: Carnation
--------------------------------------------
My Goal: Level Orchid
My Progress:
  1. -
  2. -
  3. -
  4. -
  5. -
  6. -
  7. -
  8. -

Photobucket