Sunday, March 28, 2010

Suddenly Sunday

Since The Sunday Salon is closed to new members, I have created my own weekly event of Suddenly Sunday! Feel free to join in the fun, just link back to this blog :)
-----

Good morning everyone! I hope you have all had a wonderful week and relaxing weekend. As I write this post and reflect on this past week, I once again am in shock that it is yet another Sunday. Not only is it just Sunday, but the last Sunday in March! There are so many things that I need accomplish this week (besides my crazy reading schedule) since Easter is only a week away. Even though this week might be hectic, it will all be worth it on Easter morning to see how excited my daughter is. She's now 2 1/2 so this will be the first Easter she kind of understands :)


This week, I posted two reviews:
The Highest Stakes by Emery Lee
O, Juliet by Robin Maxwell
In addition to my review of The Highest Stakes, Emery Lee was kind enough to bestow Confessions and Ramblings of a Muse in the Fog with an enlightening guest post which you can read here:


My mailbox was happy once again with a couple books for review:


You might have noticed toward the top of my blog, there are now tabs! They are still a work in progress but after a few more tweaks, they should be a delightful and helpful addition.

It has come to my attention that the comment feature for my posts has not been working 100%. I have gone back through my settings and hopefully fixed the problem, so please comment away everyone :)



It has been another fun and eventful week over at HFBRT! They just wrapped up their "Elizabeth Chadwick's The Scarlet Lion" event yesterday. As usual, there were creative posts, giveaways and an excellent interview with Elizabeth Chadwick. If you have not had the opportunity to see everything this event entailed, you can visit their website: historicalfictionroundtable.com.
And if you still cant get enough of The Scarlet Lion, here is my review: The Scarlet Lion by Elizabeth Chadwick



Don't forget to enter in my giveaway for one signed copy of Cleopatra's Daughter by Michelle Moran and an authentic Roman coin! Hurry the giveaway ends March 29th @ 11:59PM. 



Have a excellent week everyone and happy reading!