Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Tractor in Field


Today's picture was taken in Jasper County, Iowa. It was taken in 1940. It sounds like we have some real tractor experts on the site, so perhaps someone can give us some more info on the tractor, and the piece of equipment behind the tractor.

Domestic Update:

I have been noticing some strange goings on out in Chickie Town. I noticed a couple of times Handsome Jack was not around. Then I started watching him more carefully, and noticed that he has been flying over the fence and going to town. He stays gone 30 minutes to an hour at a time, and then comes back home.

Then yesterday, I started noticing what looks like some heavy equipment out behind Chickie Town. I have a bad feeling that peacock is up to something, but not sure what it is yet. We will have to keep our eyes on it. He is playing this one pretty close to the vest.