Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Bearded Man

We continue to review Men's Facial Hair Styles with this picture from the 1910's. This is an interesting style not seen much today. Notice the upturned mustache. Then we have a little bit of a beard on the chin, but with the mustache and beard not connected. He is definitely going for some sort of look, I am just not sure what it is. I believe by profession he was the US ambassador to Haiti.

Did I mention that I have a great Mystery Person lined up for Saturday? Be sure to tune in because I want everyone to see me defeat Nate Maas. Also, I know that the Date Contest for Captain Walsh is running neck and neck between Bachelorettes #2 and #3. Be sure to vote. Also, I see that the polling is about evenly split between people marrying someone just like themselves vs. someone opposite. Mrs. PJM and I are complete opposites, which means I guess, between us we make one complete person.