Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Sideburns

Today's picture was taken around 1910, and shows a man with interesting facial hair, not seen much today. He has large sideburns, which connect to the mustache, yet no chin hair. I have to say that this is not my favorite facial hair style, and I am pretty pleased it has fallen out of fashion.

DOMESTIC UPDATE:

It has been a while since I issued a domestic update, so thought this would be a good day to do it. As I am preparing this blog, I find that I have several distinguished visitors. Lovie, Handsome Jack, Joaquin and Festus stepped inside for a visit. You can see that the chickies are all grown up, but still very friendly. I am pleased to report that this visit went much better than the time I let the horse in the house. I will try to catch you up on the little chickens and other projects shortly. Just wanted to share a little bit of my morning with you today.